The Office of Student Diversity Initiatives assists students when they express concern regarding the affordability of their academic studies. Research suggests that AHLANA students often times do not pursue study abroad or even graduate school options because of a presumption that they cannot afford the cost of participating or attending. In an effort to address these concerns as well as undergraduate financial need, we’ve created this page as a resource for students to pursue (outside) opportunities to increase their access to these education options.
Below are some of links to websites that offer minority and international students scholarships, grants, etc.:
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Latino Student Resource — A Guide to Scholarships and Grants in English and Spanish
- International Education Financial Aid Website
- The Ford Foundation
- The Pluralism Project
- Boren Awards
- The NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Scholarships for Minority Students – CollegeScholarships.org
- Scholarships for Minority Students – Accredited Schools Online
- Gilman Scholarship Program
- Bauce Mag Scholarships for Women of Color
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.